Marina Sailing Covid-19 Prevention
We are following all city and state guidelines in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and help protect our valued members by doing the following:
- Enforcing social distancing in every aspect
- No one except Marina Sailing staff are permitted inside offices
- Paperwork is done either online or at a desk at office entrances
- ASA tests are administered outside with ample space
- Limiting vessel capacity to better facilitate social distancing, maximum six passengers.
- Requiring face coverings during all interaction with non-household members – such as Marina Sailing staff, at the dock etc.
- Requiring that the captain and crew of a charter vessel must be from the same household.
- Providing hand sanitizer, soap and paper towels on all charter vessels
- Prior to your arrival, all boats are being thoroughly disinfected, with every surface being wiped down. Our cleaners are protecting themselves using the latest CDC recommendations and are taking particular care in making sure the boat is safe for you and your guests!